Burton House, Suite 15, First Floor, 2a Market Place
Colne, Lancashire, BB8 0HY
t: 07368 270 472
THE NATURAL THERAPY CENTRE
A Natural Approach to Better Health
Hello and thank you for visiting my site. My name is Claire Parry and I am a Complementary and Holistic Therapist working from my private practice in the centre of Colne, Lancashire.
I opened The Natural Therapy Centre in May 2014 to offer a different approach to health and well-being. With such a large range of therapies available sometimes the choice can be a little over-whelming, here at The Natural Therapy Centre I work with you holistically to plan the best treatment for your health concern, this can be a stand-alone treatment, or blend within a single sessions. At your first appointment a full medical history is taken whereby we discuss any health issues and look at what the best treatment may be for you. A minimum of 60 minutes is recommended for the initial appointment to allow for a detailed consultation prior to treatment.
Skin Therapy is completely natural approach to skin care without injectable toxins or harsh chemical treatments. We all want to look and feel our best which is I offer a range of natural and gentle facial therapies, with their foundations in 'Traditional East Asian Medicine, including Cosmetic Acupuncture, Warming Facials and Gua-Sha.
The Natural Therapy Centre use skin products from Naturally Thinking which are certified Organic by The Soil Association and Tropic Skincare which are Vegan | Natural |Cruelty-Free | Pregnancy Safe | Chemotherapy Safe and certified by The Vegan Society, PETA and Cruelty Free International.
I am fully insured and an accredited practitioner and follow strict health and safety guidelines, all needles used are single use only.
Terms and Conditions
* All treatments are by appointment only, I do not offer an automated booking system as I prefer to arrange appointment times directly with the client.
* New clients are advised to telephone, this is so that I understand your health concerns prior to your appointment.
* If you would prefer to call in for a quick chat, please telephone to arrange a mutually convenient time as the door is locked when I am with a client.
* I reserve the right to refuse an appointment.
* Inappropriate behaviour is not tolerated, full details are noted and reported.
* All client information is held in the strictest confidence, a copy of the GDPA policy can be located on the 'Testimonials' page.
Occasionally things crop up and appointments need to be cancelled or re-arranged, I will always try to accommodate last minute requests but often I am not able to fill missed appointments at short notice. Therefore a 24 hour cancellation policy is in place, 48 hours for appointments of 90 mins or longer, if you are unable to attend your appointment please let me know as soon as possible. If less than 24 / 48 hours notice is given I reserve the right to request the full cost of the treatment.